First Entry EVER!



Hey guys,

Let me present myself. My name is Manny Bombardier, a 23 year old achiever!

Here I am, starting my life. What are my options, let's get clear on the big dream.
This is it, this is when I decide... I love it! Come on, you absolutely MUST get excited with me.

Nothing feels better then to know you have the ability to design your own life.
This blog was designed to keep all those that want to follow my
progress, ask m
e question along the way, and give or receive help from my team. Right now, lots is going on.

On YouTube I am slowly starting to build a community of outstanding people!
On MySpace I have created now one of the biggest Marketing Groups in North American called Biz Marketing (you can check it out)
Facebook, well I just love seeing what you are all up to!
Just got a Flikr account, so I can post some pictures on there regularly! I need to start doing that a little more!
Linkedin, for all yo
u business pe
ople out there is an amazing networking site for SERIOUS entrepreneurs. I suggest you take a look and get involved in that community!
Twitter, still not super active but I am trying guys! lol


I would love to get to know you better. Send me an email. Let's connect!
You can ALWAYS reach me via email at: manny.office@gmail.com


And here are all the links to connect with me, at anytime!





















Here's one of the first video I ever posted on YouTube. I'm testing out the community and I absolutely love the people on there. Join me on this exciting adventure. Life!



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comment ;-)