Manny getting excited about tomorrow's big day!

Tomorrow, I am starting with our new company... Sells training, getting back with old office people! Should be tons of exciting stuff.

Also very excited about the project with Mathieu Tanguay and E2Connect. Great company looking into creating a huge educational community and resource for small and medium businesses.

E2Connect is developing an Empowered Entrepreneur division that I would love to manage. This would mean, Manny speaking about motivation, goal setting, business development, momentum to business owners!

Man would I every be in heaven! Wish me luck all.

Tons of love from Montreal Canada!
Manny

Share

1 comment:

Matt said...

You're on the right path ;-)

I've been impressed with you since day one.


Props,

Mathieu
E2Connect

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comment ;-)